It all started with a cornfield and a common vision of a vertically-integrated egg products solution, managing the entire process from grain to finished product. This vision led Rembrandt Foods to become a leading egg ingredient producer in the United States, with global distribution. We supply egg ingredients to food manufacturers, brand owners, foodservice industries, and pet care manufacturers. Our expertise touches virtually every food category, including: mayonnaise and sauces, baked goods, confections, pasta and noodles, nutritional beverages and bars, and prepared foods.
Blender Operator - Neosho (2nd Shift)
Operation of blending equipment within regulatory guidelines to ensure quality control compliance of finished product.
- Sanitation and cleanliness of equipment and environmental surfaces.
- Documentation of food safety, control and prevent loss of egg, and responsible for other related activities.
- Collect samples, monitor equipment, maintenance, record keeping/reporting, cleaning of tanks and lines.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. occasionally during the course of the day. Trouble-shoots, assesses, responds to situations and is pro-active.
- Blend egg product and sometimes pasteurize
- Sanitize equipment and environmental surfaces; cleaning of tanks and lines
- Document food safety, Record keeping and reporting
- Documentation of Quality Control and prevent losses and perform other related activities
- Collect samples
- Monitor and maintain equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of Process and Compliance
- Quality Systems Strong interpersonal , communication and organizational skills
- Independent Self Starter/Team Player
- Ability to: motivate, lead, problem solve
EEO/AA and Drug Free Employer