It all started with a cornfield and a common vision of a vertically-integrated egg products solution, managing the entire process from grain to finished product. This vision led Rembrandt Foods to become a leading egg ingredient producer in the United States, with global distribution. We supply egg ingredients to food manufacturers, brand owners, foodservice industries, and pet care manufacturers. Our expertise touches virtually every food category, including: mayonnaise and sauces, baked goods, confections, pasta and noodles, nutritional beverages and bars, and prepared foods.
Egg Break Plant Maintenane Technician
Responsible for maintenance in egg processing facility including, but not limited to, routine and preventative maintenance of process equipment buildings and grounds. Maintains mechanical systems, including but not limited to, refrigeration, boiler, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain egg processing equipment
- Maintain all building and equipment systems
- Preventative maintenance of building, equipment and grounds
- Communicate with management on day-to-day maintenance issues
- Assist with parts inventory
- Fill in on processing line when needed
- Keep the shop clean and organized at all times
- Understand and interpret company, industry, state and federal regulations
- Cooperate with USDA inspector and maintain a professional relationship
- On-call rotation for weekends and nights.
- Work schedule may include shiftwork and/or overtime as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Current MN Boiler’s license (or willing to obtain)
- Ability to weld and fabricate metal
- Electrical systems
- Ability to operate power tools and equipment safely
- Knowledge of basic chemical usage and safety
- Ability to work in high elevations (following safety policies)
- Basic computer skills/touch screen
- Motivated with a sense of urgency that is able to work consistently without constant supervision.
- Problem solving, Multi-tasking and Organizational skills
- Mathematical skills: general arithmetic/percentages/fractions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with prioritization skills and can make good decisions in times of urgency
- Interact professionally with co-workers, USDA and if applicable, customers and suppliers.
- Good coordination and communication skills for effective communication
- Attention to detail, time management, concentration and fine motor skills
- 1+ year experience in manufacturing environment
EEO/AA and Drug Free Employer