It all started with a cornfield and a common vision of a vertically-integrated egg products solution, managing the entire process from grain to finished product. This vision led Rembrandt Foods to become a leading egg ingredient producer in the United States, with global distribution. We supply egg ingredients to food manufacturers, brand owners, foodservice industries, and pet care manufacturers. Our expertise touches virtually every food category, including: mayonnaise and sauces, baked goods, confections, pasta and noodles, nutritional beverages and bars, and prepared foods.
The Executive Assistant manages executive and other confidential projects and provides administrative support that will allow the Senior Leader to focus on the most impactful ways to grow the business and to perform critical business functions. The Executive Assistant is highly proficient in utilizing Excel, PowerPoint and Word as tools to improve communication across the organization. The Executive Assistant understands what the Senior Leader is asking for and proactively predicts the next question, thus providing information and details in advance of needs. The Executive Assistant demonstrates flexibility as the role shifts daily based on business priorities so the candidate must be flexible to work evenings and weekends as needed as well as maintain availability during off business hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Helps to facilitate cross-functional meetings and document notes / action items / follow ups and effectively communicate them out to the key stakeholders involved.
Interacts with all levels within the organization and serves as liaison between Senior Leaders and direct reports, co-workers, customers, board members, vendors, etc.
Represents the Senior Leaders “office” as an extension of their voice, philosophy and clearly demonstrates the values and cultural goals of the company.
Manages executive projects and other confidential company projects
Manages daily, weekly, and monthly schedules; extensive calendar management
Provides Senior Leader with up-dates and company/organization information
Acts as “gatekeeper" by managing all incoming/out-going information; manages flow of communication
Coordinates travel arrangements for while ensuring accuracy of travel logistics and proactively minimizing costs
Communicates with Board of Directors and perform related assignments as requested by Senior Leader
Prepares routine and ad hoc reports and provides analysis of organizational data
Creates, edits and proofreads internal and external documents, presentations, and special projects
Actively supports the vision, culture, core values, and goals of Rembrandt Foods
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledgeable in using Outlook Mail, Outlook Calendar, Internet, and mastery of MS Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; knowledgeable in utilizing various office equipment
- Mastery of Travel Tools and tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience as an assistant to C-level executive or equivalent as a business analyst or project manager
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, computer skills, as well as exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High level of business acumen
- A polished self-starter, impeccable communication skills, the capability to think outside the box, and a proven ability to get the job done with nothing falling through the cracks.
- Ability to exercise independent thinking, good judgment and discretion, analyze and resolve confidential, difficult, and sensitive situations; ability to anticipate, to take initiative, and to resolve issues
- Confident, detail-oriented, passionate about getting things done
- Proven ability to take initiative in appropriate situations; creativity and resourcefulness; comfortable with ambiguity
- Must exercise sound judgment, discretion and confidentiality
- Must be responsive and adaptable in changing schedules/itineraries
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure and stress
- Ability to work within a team but also work independently and self-directed in support of Senior Leader
- Ability to interface with all stakeholders and represent Senior Leader in a highly professional, polite and positive manner
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Experience working for an entrepreneurial company