It all started with a cornfield and a common vision of a vertically-integrated egg products solution, managing the entire process from grain to finished product. This vision led Rembrandt Foods to become a leading egg ingredient producer in the United States, with global distribution. We supply egg ingredients to food manufacturers, brand owners, foodservice industries, and pet care manufacturers. Our expertise touches virtually every food category, including: mayonnaise and sauces, baked goods, confections, pasta and noodles, nutritional beverages and bars, and prepared foods.
Egg Break Plant Sanitation Processor
Responsible for cleaning Break Plant facility equipment with high pressure hose, perform general janitorial cleaning and pre-operational checks according to USDA and Rembrandt standard operating procedures and quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain cleanliness of processing facility and grounds
- Clean processing equipment with high pressure water and manual scrubbing
- General janitorial cleaning
- Disassemble and reassemble equipment
- Follow all OSHA safety regulations and procedures
- Complete scheduled Master Sanitation tasks in a timely manner
- Self-inspection of all completed work before pre-op
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the SQF system.
- Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Awareness and knowledge of surroundings in relation to climate, atmosphere and equipment
- Sweep with large push broom, regular sweep kitchen broom, squeegee or floor mop
- Use floor cleaning and refinishing equipment
- Time Management skills
- Attention to detail
- Hand/Eye/Foot Coordination
- Independent Self Starter/Team Player
- Basic English: communicate for job and safety issues
- Fine Motor Skills
- Basic English: speaking and reading for safety purposes
- Rubber Boots/Frocks/ Hearing Protection/ Safety Glasses/ Hair nets/beard nets/Respirator mask
- Large push broom, kitchen pull broom/Squeegee, floor mop/ High pressure wand/ Air hoses
- Hand tools/ Power tools
EEO/AA and Drug Free Employer