It all started with a cornfield and a common vision of a vertically-integrated egg products solution, managing the entire process from grain to finished product. This vision led Rembrandt Foods to become a leading egg ingredient producer in the United States, with global distribution. We supply egg ingredients to food manufacturers, brand owners, foodservice industries, and pet care manufacturers. Our expertise touches virtually every food category, including: mayonnaise and sauces, baked goods, confections, pasta and noodles, nutritional beverages and bars, and prepared foods.
Ensure that the packaging department is ready for morning set-up. Operate the Clean in Place (CIP) and the SIP (sterilize in place) system.
- Troubleshoot mechanical problems.
- Responsible for: Assemble and disassemble equipment, clean with high pressure water and perform general janitorial cleaning.
- Prepare packaging needs for production.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to operate pallet jacks
- Ability to use floor cleaning and refinishing equipment
- Knowledge of basic chemical usage and safety
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing knowledge
- Ability to operate power tools and equipment safely
- Ability to read, understand and effectively communicate information through writing and speaking
- Hand/Eye/Foot Coordination
- Time Management skills
- Attention to detail
EEO/AA and Drug Free Employer